Images for Business
I base my work on two principals .
Creating images that sell my clients product or service
Exceeding my clients expectations.
- I have 30+ years experience- I know what to do and how to do it fast.
- With that experienced I can help you with all aspects of planning and organisation to ensure I add value to your project.
- I understand the needs of business of every size and where possible work to develop relationships that help business grow.
- I am an Accredited Professional Photographer, what does that mean? Protection for you – I am required to have appropriate ongoing training / insurance and bound by a code of ethics that ensures integrity when dealing with clients.
- I guarantee all of my work, money back if you are not happy.
- I’m ethical – If I don’t think I can photograph your project I will try and
recommend someone who can, I won’t take on a project I can’t do my accreditation requires me to advise you if I cant.
- I am a past National President of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography.
- I support the community, I’m an active member of the Buderim Foundation and donate my services to the Foundation. I have a track record of supporting charities and philanthropic causes when possible.
Professional photography is more than owning a camera, it’s about light, knowing how to control it and pushing it to its limits to create an image that gets noticed. It’s also about experience and professionalism, knowing how to work with clients and people to get the best value for money with the least amount of fuss.
As a Business to Business photographer Ross Eason specialises in commercial and advertising photography including People, Resort, Tourism, Property Development and Real Estate, Product, Architectural, Business Portraits, Conference, Corporate industrial and Annual Reports, Artwork, Jewellery, Marine, Mining and Public Relations commissions. Experienced in working with advertising agencies and graphic designers he understands the need to work on time and to a budget, delivering a result that adds value to the relationship.Ross works regularly in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Australia, Fiji and the Asia Pacific rim.